Singapore Manufacturing Federation and Schneider Electric Joint Live Webinar: Implementing a Resilient Industry 4.0 Manufacturing
Join us in the above Live Panel Webinar on the topic of Implementing a Resilient Industry 4.0 Manufacturing!
Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF) together with Schneider Electric are organizing a live panel Webinar on Wednesday 23 September 2020, Singapore Time: 1600hr.
Panelists for this webinar will include representatives from Singapore SMEs, Government as well as from SMF. Dr Bicky Bhangu, Deputy President of SMF will give the welcome address. The Moderator for this webinar will be Mr Urvil Modi, Vice President – Singapore, Malaysia & Brunei, Industrial Automation, Schneider Electric.
The objectives of this Live Webinar will be to spearhead discussion and sharing on:
1) How SMEs in the manufacturing sector can find upgrading and upskilling schemes to digitize for a future-proof tomorrow.
2) How companies especially SMEs can achieve business continuity through embracing digitalization for their manufacturing process and accelerate business growth in the new normal.
3) Sharing on adoption of Industry 4.0 and collaboration towards overcoming obstacles that may be encountered in the Industry 4.0 journey.
This webinar is targeted at Singapore SMEs in the manufacturing industry.
Attendance is FOC but pre-registration is strictly required and pre-acceptance will be required. Please note that the organisers reserve the right to accept or decline your registration. If your registration is accepted, a link will be sent to you to join the webinar session.
We urge you to join and register for the zoom webinar ASAP via registration link:
- Please email registration form to SMF by 21 Sep 2020. SMF reserves the right to accept or decline your registration.
- We will send the link to you to join the webinar if you are accepted.
- Only accepted and confirmed participants will be admitted to this Business Webinar.