CFIA Rennes 2019, the exhibition for the food processing sector - International B2B Meetings
For the last 22 years, CFIA has been the reference exhibition for the food processing sector in Europe! 1600 exhibitors will be present and 22,000 visitors are expected.
A Brokerage Event will be held on the occasion of the CFIA exhibition in Rennes, France from the 12th to the 14th of March 2019. The International B2B Meetings give the French and foreign exhibitors and visitors the possibility to meet face to face during preprogrammed 1-on-1 meetings (20 mn) to discuss commercial or technological partnerships.
While at the fair, the foreign companies can discover the 1600 exhibitors located in halls dedicated to the agrofood sectors:
SECTORS MOST REPRESENTED BY EXHIBITORS:
- Ingredients & Processed foods
- Equipment & Processes
- Packing & Conditioning
Foreign companies visiting CFIA Rennes 2019 must go to the "Usine Agro du Futur" booth in the Hall 6, the most attractive space of the CFIA Rennes 2019. There they can :
• Optimize their venue by participating free of charge in the B2B Meetings with visitors or exhibitors, a great opportunity for the companies to get together with promising French and international partners;
• Meet the most innovative regional actors on food process with the Innovation Gallery Tour, a commented presentation of Usine Agro du future booth, the latest innovative technologies for security in the food industry (English spoken).
• Participate in the 3 internationals conferences:
- Photonics for agri-food industry
- New Frontiers in Food : Innovation & international markets
- Smart Sensors 4 Agri-food
More information available on the fair's website: http://cfiaexpo.com
La Haie Gautrais