Singapore Medical, Healthcare & Life Sciences Mission to Dusseldorf, Germany (13 Nov to 17 Nov 2017)
Mission Highlights & Why You Should Join:
- Mission is held in-conjunction with MEDICA, the world’s largest trade fair for the medical sector
- Pre-arranged Business (B2B meeting) matching for your company with companies in the Europe
- Networking sessions / Exploring business opportunities with potential companies through SMF’s network and partners
- Company and site visits in to expand overseas
As part of our continuous effort to help our members venture into new markets, the Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF), under the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) Singapore initiative will be organising a Singapore Medical, Healthcare & Life Sciences Mission to Dusseldorf, Germany, from 13th November (Monday) – 17th November (Friday) 2017. http://www.medica-tradefair.com/. We strongly encourage companies to join us on this German mission to explore business opportunities focusing on the medical sector that includes electro-medicine, medical technology, information and communications technology, laboratory equipment, diagnostics, physiotherapy/orthopaedic technology, and medical services. The highlight of the show is to visit and have pre-arranged meetings with exhibitors of the renowned MEDICA trade fair.
More about MEDICA, Düsseldorf
- The world’s largest trade fair for the medical sector.
- More than 4,800 exhibitors from more than 40 nations.
- MEDICA is held in-conjunction with COMPAMED, which is the leading international market place for the medical supplier industry and product development.
- In 2016 it attracted more than 5,120 exhibitors from 70 countries in 17 halls.
- The visitor ship for MEDICA 2016 was at 127,800.
- A good mix of visitors from all over the world:
- European countries: 83%
- Non-European countries: 17%
- 92% of the visitors are trade visitors
More about Business (B2B meeting) matching
- SMF will leverage on its existing network and partners to arrange business matching for your companies
- Registration fee for business (B2B meeting) matching is included in common costs (shown in table below)
- For companies that are keen to explore comprehensive business matching that are customized to your business profile and needs, can login to a dedicated website. E.g. for 2016: https://www.b2match.eu/medica2016
- For the past few years, the business brokerage event had always more than 220 participants from about 30 countries with more than 800 meetings.